Day 2

I was there when it was 5.30 am and luckily i got bed coffee from my dada and i was getting ready for my college and soon i reached the station and entered the train and reached Tambaram around 9.00 am and then as Monday i was super excited (usually people don't) and ready for my work. Around 9.45 am i reached office and at the office dean sir welcomed me with that kotha's coffee and just jelly chocolate. During the break, i meet a senior who came to DIP for her project ig, and once she started talking with me, i was really glad and she gave me lot of insights in all the fields (women's rights, Mahabharata, minorities, sexually harassment and so on) after a critical discussion on this i lot of new prescriptive on know to seek real truth. 

After the lunch i got a chance to meet Dr.Rusell Williams from University of Aberdeen and with his fabulous speech and also i met him in th council room for a brief discussion on semester exchange program and international programmes which helps both Mcc and univ of Aberdeen 

During the last hour with sportive IB hour with lot of selfies and videos with my friends went to thatha shop to eat pani puri and chapati (1st try) and return to hall and then what Chapter 3 of GB Starts with my fellow mates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 of My Life Crips

Who is the happiest person today ?

why it is called "Never ending love"?