Day 3

Milky Moon and shiny Star, what is today word of thought 

Day started with an emotion call from my mom and dad, after a short sleep in my room for 4 hours (GB went so long with a discussion on lemon or mosambi came to conclusions that it is lemon) πŸ‹  went to office around 10 am with lot of planning for Study Abroad seminar resource person Dr.T.Robbinson who done his post doc in japan shared lot his experience which made me to study in japan, learning some japan as well 😁 then the spss class started with a case study, IB Dr.Rachel gave lot of assignment even Pency Ma'am gave me lot why why. I guess this sep going to be a hectic one, okay guys i want to finish it soon i am going for the batch meet right now back tomorrow byeee 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 of My Life Crips

Who is the happiest person today ?

why it is called "Never ending love"?