One day as me

People, i get spammed lot of known (unknown person) in NGL, but tbh most of them were done my a girl who is my friend, i don't know, why she did it anyways after a day of ngl, I am enjoying my last day of holidays in my home and went to see a movie (GOAT) with my friend and after finishing that movie i peacefully coming back to my house, suddenly i find that i am running out of fuel that's it life gave me a lesson, that prioritise your need and plan before you are going somewhere. 
I was dragging my bike in tge middle of the road, people who were crosses me seem like "what the heck is this guy doing' coz i was recording that event in my mobile. 
This was happened today 

With quote "if you are planning to anywhere, double check before your are leaving" 

Life matters 🫠😶

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 of My Life Crips

Who is the happiest person today ?

why it is called "Never ending love"?