Search of Roots....

Have you ever ghosted someone for 5 years and then suddenly appear in front of them and say i am that guy 😅?. I did today, actually my family lived in a rented house in the town where i get lot of good Neighbors and friends, only thing we loved about is our birthday where everyone come and give gifts, mmm those days anyways let me comw to story, what happened is we left that house a long back ago (5years ago) and i never saw anyone after that, suddenly i went there which is not that far and meet them, we shared a lot, old memories and got their contacts 😂 which was actually feels good 💯😊. Some of neighbor patti give a humble kiss on my cheek whic was so adorable. 

"A thrist of searching roots, got an end"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 of My Life Crips

Who is the happiest person today ?

why it is called "Never ending love"?